Author: Stuart Hogarth |
Size: 30.7 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 1762 Times
#1 - #2 - #3
Turn based multiplayer wizard battle-em-up based heavily on 'CHAOS - Battle of the Wizards' by Julian Gollop, and is more of an evolution of the idea rather than a faithful remake.
It was origionally intended as a simple concept sketch in Dark Basic, but became an obsession a few years back over a long summer of boredom. The result is that it's in a fairly complete form, aside from a few bugs, and you can have a full multiplayer hot-seat game of it (Like the original - Who plays CHAOS alone!?!).
* Chaos evolved
* The 50 fully animated creatures are now hatched from eggs, rather than dished out randomly. They can also level up.
* A large, scrolling, randomly generated map to explore, with fog of war and different terrain types. Magic forests / dark woods are now created by modifying existing trees.
* Improvements, such as magic armour, are now collectables rather than spells.
* Full Colour Graphics!
* Gory creature 'death' effects!
* Soundtrack Composed By POST MORTEM, Birmingham's premier metal band!
Making a modern CHAOS re-invention has long been a goal of mine, and thus far, this is as close as I've come.